Monday 31 October 2011

Fighting Talk

So a brief hiatus because of half-term. A break from blogging but not from writing. It seems that my 'time' to write is the beginning of the week. Give me a pad and pen Mon-Weds and I'm all over it. Life takes over on Thursday and before you know it the weekend has come and gone without a word being committed to paper.

Last week was no exception. A lot of writing, not yet typed up and a LOT of thinking. I've come to realise that I need more conflict in what I'm doing. Cracking out very short stories means that something has to give and in my case its the journey. The conflict. The meat. It happens, it's brief, it's over. A bit like a damp squib.

So my objective this week is to flesh out the fights. Give them some more impetus. A bit more feist. See where that takes me.....




9UT5G75YK3PN

No comments:

Post a Comment